Monday, February 01, 2010

up

Today was a good day. Despite nearly falling asleep at my desk at one point. Despite not really achieving much. In fact if I'm to look at it objectively there was nothing very positive about it at all. And yet I feel good about life. I guess my mind over.. well, mind.. attitude is paying off.

I really want this to last.

Sleep is one of the keys - even though I didn't get much last night I felt good in the morning. Energetic and happy. Now I'm going to try and repeat it - hopefully without waking up for 3 hours in the middle of the night. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

helena said...

Good luck! As someone who needs at least ten hours sleep a night to function I can recommend cake and milk in the middle of the night should you wake up!

Jen said...

...but not as much cake as Jen would eat.....

eroica said...

HIGH FIVE!
(feeling the joy, babe?)