Monday, February 15, 2010

objective achieved

I seem to be slowing on the blogging. The catharsis I sought has been reached and my emotional turmoil is dissipating - gone with the departure of the subject. Sadness remains, of course. This wound is still raw around the edges, but beginning to scab over (sorry about that analogy - it went from poignant to gross very quickly). I feel more positive about life.

I'm not waiting for her. Not waiting around for anything (or anyone) to happen to me. My life is moving forward and there's more to be done and experienced - this year is going to be one of active change, movement and growth. I get the feeling that there are people I'm going to connect with just around the corner. It's a lovely hopeful feeling.

I'm going to go find them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yee-haw! You go, fishboy!

I loved the line "sorry about that analogy - it went from poignant to gross very quickly." Ain't that always the way?

You Don't Know Me

mc said...

You go, fb!! xx

Jen said...

well, you're going to find one of them in the Sydney airport in 4 weeks! Holy shite, it's soooo close! I can't stand it!

Megan said...

Oh, see there's that positivity and determination you were looking for. Glad you're feeling better.

helena said...

Hopeful feelings are good. Not waiting around for life to happen is good too.

In fact it's all sounding good. Which is good and I'm glad.

See how easily happiness spreads :)

fishboy said...

Thank you all :)