Saturday, March 27, 2004

gin baaaad...

Apologies to my faithful fans (and all my other imaginary friends...) for the lack of output lately. I plead extreme busyness, coupled with the fact that I've actually been getting some sleep lately which has cut into my computer time severely. Though on the whole I'm liking not being a insomniacal zombie for a while.

I would post something now but I'm still suffering from one of the worst hangovers of recent years, hence the title to this post. I can't believe how much I drank last night, and I still have absolutely no idea when I went to bed. Probably around 4:30am I estimate from others' recollections.

Had to come home from work too - my 3rd to last day too! Oops. I won't go into the details of the regurgitations, suffice to say they were copious, frequent and excruciating. Still feeling less than human so I'm off back to bed. Got to work in the morning, aarrgghh...

Never again.

No comments: