Wednesday, March 24, 2004

1 week to go...

Till I finish the job at least, 3 1/2 till out of the country. Apologies for the lack of bloggage but I've been out of my mind. Fortunately Dave came back yesterday and said "do you want to take tomorrow off?" to which I replied "GIBBER! EEK EEK!! GIBBERGIBBERGIBBER!!!!". Which he correctly interpreted as "yes please, that would be smashing".

I've go to get on and pack up some more of the 1000-odd books I have and stress more about getting rid of the rest of my crap. But here're a few links and notes I'd made over the last wee while, sorry that I haven't recalled what lead me to them, props to those who pointed me that way.


The random chicken generator. I don't know why I like this but I do. I don't even have that much of an affinity with chooks, more of a duck person really. I mean I even ate my uni behavioural experiment chicken (Chicken McNugget he was prophetically called. Does this make me a bad person? I did keep him for a couple of years before chowing down, he was just getting to big and loud. Yes I guess I'm evil...)

The Antique Vibrator Museum. Oh. My. God. I mean, what's with the "Type K"? It looks like a kitchen implement!

From the Surrealist Complement Generator. Your eyelids reflect and refract the turgid limnations of an eel trapped in the flickering paralyisis of Chaplin's cinematography. Oh! I'm going all giddy! :-)

Fuck the RIAA.

We all smoked way too much. If you took all the shit we smoked in just one year and rolled it into one big joint, it would be so much larger than the biggest joint you've ever seen that you'd need to smoke two really big joints just to deal with the concept of its incredible bigness.
- A random quote that comes from I know not where but was found written in one of my old note books, of which I have far too many. If anyone has any idea who said that I'd love to know. Maybe it was me, I've no idea...

And my favorite bumper sticker:

TV is to news what bumper stickers are to philosophy.

No comments: