Monday, February 07, 2005

hi, my name's Jeff and I'll be your blogger this evening

So, hi.

I'm still on hiatus. But hopefully nearing the end. I can feel the words wanting to come out but they're still a bit shy.

Actually that's a load of tripe. They're still having to be wrenched out one by one, kicking and screaming all the way. I don't know what's wrong with me but introspection ain't helping. I know my navel better than the back of my own ha- *looks* what the hell..?

No, more like I've had my head so far up my own ass I can see out my mouth.

If I can find the time to tell you all ("y'all" if you prefer..) about my ruminations on all things me recently I'll splurge them. I'll have to try and keep the bloody kitten off the keyboard first tho..

In the meantime here's a link to a flash animation of one of the best songs EVER. If you ever wanted an insight into my twisted psyche (insert sarcastic self-deprecation) I think this is screamingly funny and could have it on continuous play all day..

But then I think the Badger song is great too (and have found myself humming it at work on occasion, and they think I'm totally insane after I tried to explain it to my work mates..) so my taste is somewhat questionable at best.

Anyway, that's all for now. More soon I promise (threaten? whatever).

Oh, yes, in 10 days I'll be 35. Wheee.

And that's my real name in the title, in case you wondered. The internet isn't as anonymous as you think.

Or hope.

So screw it, this is me.:
*drops the towel*
Hey, don't judge - it's cold!

No comments: