Thursday, March 24, 2005

bollocks to this..

..I'm off to New Zealand.

To kick some ass, drink some tequila and soak in the hot pools. Mmmmmm..

At least I will be off as soon as I get all my packing done. Yes, I should be packing now but some things (everything!) are better put off till the very last minute.

I'm a terrible over-packer. Or a great one, depending on your POV. I tend to take all my stuff and try to jam it into the suitcase. When this invariable fails to work I'll go though and sort out all the essential items and fail to pack them. Over the years I've gotten adept at traveling with a lot of useless stuff. Taking polar fleeces & polypro when going to warm climates, remembering the torch but not the batteries, taking shaving foam when tramping, that kinda stuff.

Right, I better go try to pare down the suitcase so it at least shuts.

Ciao lovelies.

No comments: