Wednesday, September 08, 2004

fishdolt

I'm still not inspired to write much of interest here at the moment. I just don't really have the time to devote to lovingly hand-crafting a post for you. I hate to do things half-arsed... although I've become pretty uni-buttocked around here of late.

There's a lot going on in my head but not much taking any coherent form. And the stuff that does coalesce is probably better off kept there for the moment. I wouldn't want to frighten anyone..

So in a vague attempt not to piss-off the remaining few of you faithful readers (you'll take any kind of punishment won't you? god bless ya..) here's a collection of notes from the last few weeks at the death farm. You've really got to try to have at least some fun in this job.

*rummages through bag looking for notebook*
*fails*

Well, as if to underline what an idiot I am, it appears that I've left the damn thing at work. Sheesh.

*ponders deleting this since it has no content or interest for anyone (barring psychiatrists cruising for unusual cases)*
*decides to leave it, partly because censorship is bad, but mostly because, being a crap typist, it took ages to bang it out and I'd hate to get OOS for nothing*

So. Yes. Well.

Possibly to be continued tomorrow. I can see you all tensed with anticipation. Apart from those who are pointing and sniggering. Fair call.

No comments: