Tuesday, May 04, 2004

more cobbled together bollocks

This is just a filler. It's just that I haven't posted for a while. I hope no-one has wandered off in the mean time.

Sorry 'bout the lack of bloggage but this computer is soooo crap and slow (I may have mentioned before) I get really fucking annoyed even before I get into Blogger and I can't write anything other than swear words. I went and hung out a load of washing in the time it took to log on and get into my site.

But soon that'll all be over, for tomorrow I go to buy a new machine! A whizz bang one with all the trimmings. Probably won't come with bells on but I'm bloody well going to get some and glue them to it. It's taken a while to decide 'cause I get really finicky about spending more than a couple hundred bucks and needed to suss out the best deal. Think I got there but I've got to say at this point I'll take anything just so as I can throw this shit-heap out the window. Grr.

Anyway - here are a few things that have been languishing in the draft stage. I would flesh them out a bit but can't be arsed today. I'm off to sit in the sun with my book, then going to a movie tonight. Nyah nyah.

Ahem.

No Right Turn has a wonderful turn of phrase in his recent "Act of Madness" post:

Prebble's decision to resign as leader may well be the only thing that saves it from being swallowed up by a resurgent National party. Actually ACT has probably already been swallowed up so its more like they're attempting a desperate heimlich maneuver or sticking their pudgy little capitalist fingers down National's throat to force vomiting in the hope that they will spit ACT back out again

lovely! :)

Alternative TV listings:
17.30 Smallville: Superman The Early Years
Clark’s identity is in crisis when he has to explain
to the Sheriff how he finally got a blowjob off of Lana
and blew the back of her head off. Also, a large amount
of Kryptonite falls from space into Scotland, turning all
the inhabitants into violent, drunk, fried-mars bar eating
arseholes that emigrate down south as soon as they
are old enough and pick fights with the nearest peaceful
stranger after half a pint. It seems the Kryptonite has
caused these colossal cunts to permanently whinge about
how shit England is and how soft the English are, but the
concept of actually fucking off back to their family Rat-den
in Fife has somehow eluded them. Can Clark put a stop
to this Plague? Fingers fucking crossed!


(from The Surrealist)

I'm an eating, crapping and shagging bug! As if you didn't already know...


My Breedster profile


If anyone wants an egg when I (finally) grow up, leave me a comment. Be nice.

Finally, The Quote of the Day:

Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?"

They replied,"You are the eschatological manifestation of
the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the
context of our very selfhood revealed."

And Jesus replied, "What?"
~Anon

No comments: